Soshi - SNSD - Girl's Generation Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Boys Official Instrumental With Backup Vocal Live Version - Girls' Generation
Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:07 am by vatgia

» [SEOISM] Seohyun Choose Her Ideal Boyfriend
Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:03 am by vatgia

» [SOOISM] Sooyoung photobook?
Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:00 am by vatgia

» [HYOISM] Hyoyeon's Standing Habit
Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:58 am by vatgia

» Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?
Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:53 am by vatgia

» [YURISM] Yuri Funny Moment
Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:49 am by vatgia

» [YURISM] Fashion King Drama Official Thread
Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:48 am by vatgia

» [YURISM] Team Yurisistable Spazz Headquarters
Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:41 am by vatgia

» [YOONAISM] Don't come in if you have high blood pressure
Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:09 pm by vuivui

Have a nice day

Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?

Go down

Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  Empty Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?

Post by vatgia Thu May 10, 2012 10:51 am

Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  Tumblr_lhjuueizgu1qbjf2n or Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  2129748_1320226378639.38res_370_338

WHICH PAIR IS THE BEST ?

vatgia

Back to top Go down

Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  Empty Re: Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?

I don't get what you mean actually. You mean which pair or which picture is best? Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  Question

vatgia

Back to top Go down

Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  Empty Re: Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?

yeah thats what he/she meant dont know why but my vote goes to taeyeon
but when she talks with jessica in general conversation they feel more comfortable
Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  Sunnyrendered love Stephanie Hwang Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  Sunnyrendered

vatgia

Back to top Go down

Post by vatgia Thu May 10, 2012 10:52 am

im sorry . hehe i mean which pair is the best for Tiffany ? Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  Biggrin *peace*

vatgia

Back to top Go down

I think this question is the same like in soshi pairing. Which SNSD
pairing do you like ? Well, I am definitely going to vote for Taeyeon.
Locksmith inside.. Haha..

vatgia

Back to top Go down

i love taeny because their relationship is cute and playful, but jeti just sounds sooo sexy whew.

might as well make it a threesome. taenysic ftw!

vatgia

Back to top Go down

The only one for Tiffany is Taeyeon. Now and forever.

(and to get enough characters for this post blah blah blah)

vatgia

Back to top Go down

Taeyeon! Eventhough she has alot in common with Jessica, i dont see much between them. TaeNy has more.. TaeNy

vatgia

Back to top Go down

Post by vatgia Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 am

Tiffany of course her eye smile is beautiful <3
Tae yeon and tiffany would be my favourite pair
Either way they are all basically sisters

vatgia

Back to top Go down

Post by vatgia Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 am

Taeyeon of course
They even had kissed ---> http://taenism.tumbl...ost/22654374096 Who is the best for Tiffany? Taeyeon? or Jessica?  Biggrin (nice edit LOL)

vatgia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down